PDA

View Full Version : Contaminant Analyzer

Bental
29-04-2013, 02:24 AM
With the endangered species of R22 soon to become extinct, it makes sense to save some specimens in captivity.
What I'm saying is, storing reclaimed 22 for future jobs when it becomes unobtainable.
To this end, I see a few gizmos that analyze the refrigerant itself, but is there anything around that will specifically tell you how clean the gas is, and by eztention whether it can be cleaned to use again?
I know a bloke who likes to reclaim the gas from splits he replaces for future use, seems smart but I'd prefer to know my gas is good.

Cheers lads.

Magoo
29-04-2013, 05:51 AM
Anyone that reclaims R22 for future use and financial gain should be shot. Australia and NZ endure the ozone hole over the antartic, check your skin cancers and that of your children.

assailant
16-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Anyone that reclaims R22 for future use and financial gain should be shot. Australia and NZ endure the ozone hole over the antartic, check your skin cancers and that of your children.

seriously, get a grip.
anyone not reclaiming r22 and recycling it should have their head checked.

id be interested to hear any suggestions for the op's request

The Viking
16-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Don't know how you do it down there in the upside down world but here in EU there has only been recycled R22 for years now and to store it after the cutoff date will be illegal...

:cool:

r.bartlett
16-06-2013, 10:22 AM
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?31334-Refrigerant-recovery-fact-or-farse

fri3oil