PDA

View Full Version : Hi from india

rsk11584
21-04-2013, 06:39 AM
hi im ravi from india and owner of 1 voltas and one lg split ac, here as you all know in india any tom **** harry becomes air conditioning engineer without any qualification and professional degree and anyone can buy refrigerant directly and release it into air, (just yesterday the local mechanic came to my house to check gas and due to some choke up in capillary tube compressors the guage showed wrong readings and he ended up pressuring more gas and all extra gas had to be released in the air. For time being this is my intro, much detailed issues which i am facing in my house would be described in another thread.

Would love to meet members from india and abroad.

Btw I am not a HVAC engineer i am just owner and have given my ac to service so many times that thinking of buying a DIY kit and become HVAC engineer atleast i am confident i will do a good job than other amateurs available in india.

kefah
24-04-2013, 11:35 AM
hi ravi
and you are welcomed in refrigeration-engineer.
im kefah from iraq
im hvac enginner

Tesla
24-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi ravi and welcome
I am sure you could do a great job with the help from this forum if you get your self a do it your self kit. I was in Nepal 2 years ago and know exactly what you are saying, from getting my car ac fixed - well it didn't really get fixed. Look forward to seeing more of you.

Jcmark
24-04-2013, 12:34 PM
hai ravi,

great level of confidence.

JC

rsk11584
24-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Hi friends thanks for the support