PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a refrigeration consultant

Nutshell
19-04-2013, 04:32 PM
My company is currently searching for a refrigeration engineer/designer to consult for a new RTU we are developing. Ideally, someone with practical refrigeration expertise as well as hands on experience. I'm sorry if this is not the correct forum for this post. Please feel free to PM me for details.

anil130
28-05-2013, 04:28 PM
give me your private email address so that i can provide you the best person for your company..

Josip
28-05-2013, 06:12 PM
He, Nutshell :)

My company is currently searching for a refrigeration engineer/designer to consult for a new RTU we are developing. Ideally, someone with practical refrigeration expertise as well as hands on experience. I'm sorry if this is not the correct forum for this post. Please feel free to PM me for details.

Check your gmail, please.

Best regards, Josip :)

BrightSide
21-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Hi,
We are looking for a paid consultant who can help us out in Thermal Regulation of a Thermal Vacuum Chamber. A secondary heat transport fluid (limonene) is used for the thermal regulation of copper shroud. The fluid is thermally regulated by Cascade Refrigeration (R23/R404A) for cooling and Electric Resistance Heater for heating.
Temperature range: -70C to +150C
Cooling capacity (including the load of the limonene, copper shroud, device under test and other factors): 15kW

Feel free to contact me directly at sydomr[at]ymail_dot_com

Regards,
BrightSide