PDA

View Full Version : Starting a residential AIr conditioning Business for a single person .

DUCKLAND23
14-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Guys .

What would I have to do to start a business on my own . I know that I can advertise on craigslist and In the paper for a fee . Leave My card in the supply house for the hvac inc . I know how to get contractors insurance for this , but am I going to need a business license for illinois I live in wisconsin but want to do business in illinois . How would I go about abtaining a licensce for Illinois . Im from chicago I think chicago would be better for me , but Im unsure . I want make some money without the mercy of a employer . Im curently unemployed and looking for work Im interested in doing redidential a/c and furnace installs and service to make some money .Im having a problem with johnstone opening me a business account from them .So what steps Do I need to start a business in the field . I can do proper installs and service to a/c units that are leaking and get them fixed proper and at the same time offer good prices for the customer . . I figure if I can get some work and , I know there's always too much for most people to handle in the summer heat . I know that I need a EID number from the gov and one from the state too . So where do I start and How can I do this to be legal and done right .

Im open to any help I can get . P.s I can start a website and so forth and print my own business card too . So please steer me in the right direction for me to be self employed .