PDA

View Full Version : Condenser Blower

Abe
05-10-2001, 10:57 PM
I "used" to own this hand held blower made by Kango which worked brilliantly to blow out condensers. Then some thieves broke into my van and stole it.
Im now looking to buy another, not necessariliy a Kango. Do techs know a source for one.
My local tools shops dont know what Im talking about!

mrchatts
01-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Aiyub

I have one of those Kango Air blowers “quite handy” saves carrying bottle of nitrogen on site.
Sorry! forgot were I got it from, I do hope you’ve found one by now

Abe
03-11-2003, 12:05 AM
not yet mrchatts
still looking!!!

mrchatts
06-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Here ya go Aiyub. Enjoy!

http://www.makita.com/tools_Item_View.asp?id=304 ;)

Bones
22-12-2003, 08:14 AM
D of oxy or nitro................

or the makita ones are great, i got a royobi one at home (electric) it sucks and blows! although i am yet to give it the "full" workout it cleans up the yard good :)

FreezerGeezer
30-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Hi Aiyub

I guess it's not a lot of use, but I saw something very similar to the Makita in a shop in Cairo at Christmas. (We were visiting my fiancee's cousin, who lives there). The thing is, it works out at something like £8, if I remember right! Anyone fancy arranging a buying trip? :-D

Abe
30-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Freezer Geezer

Count me in!!!
Always fancied riding a camel, drinking sweet black tea......and bargaining!!!]

chemi-cool
30-01-2004, 05:33 PM
hey aiyub,

try belgrave road, the camel picture is attached,

all in humour ofcourse.

chemi

Abe
30-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Ahhh, so you know about our " Golden Mile" I dont know when last you saw it, but you should see it now......its all gone glitzy and up market

With sweet meats, and sarees, and gold dripping from every window......

Moral, put an Indian........anywhere.........you will soon have a shop!!

Abe
30-01-2004, 09:10 PM
That reminds me of the joke,

Why dont you have any Indian football players???

Because, everytime you have a Corner

They put up a shop!!!

chemi-cool
30-01-2004, 09:15 PM
used to be "the" place to fill up my belly with delicious hot and sweet fodds fresh from the fantastic indian kitchen!
in the late 70th.

chemi

Abe
30-01-2004, 10:59 PM
That reminds me.........Im having a balti next week.......with Martin Johnsons dad.........Dave

No offence to any Aussies......

And yes......I am rubbing it in a bit, ie: rubbing shoulders with the great and famous.......well, its not Martin.......but his dad...

I play squash with him every week, and like his towering son, he plays like an ace

Chemi, next time youre in town, give me a buzz.......we can relive your wild days of the 70's !!!