PDA

View Full Version : PU Panel connection for Refrigeration

Richard Huang
12-04-2013, 08:55 AM
HI, I am newbie here. Hope all expectise can help and give a advice on below issues:

1) Other than Cam-locked system connection for refrigeration PU panel, any other connection method?

2) If i choose the Cam-locked connection system, how the walk in refrigeration PU panel connection/joint between the ceilling and wall, floor and wall and corner of the wall? Anyone can provide the detail on it?

3) Any suggestion for walk in refrigeration cooling system? Where i want to put the meat and fish.

Thank You.

smpsmp45
13-04-2013, 05:33 AM
You get continuous panels, which have only tongue & groove joint without cam locks.
These are cheaper in price as the cam lock prices are saved.
For all the joints use flashings i.e. for inside wall to ceiling use 60 x 60 angles with rivets & for outside use 180 x 60 angles.
Same logic for wall to wall corner inside / outside joint.
What is the size of the room. You can go in for simple monoblock type system if the room is small in size ( & has to be as you are talking about walk in freezer)
You can get the units either from Zanotti or Kide( Spain.)

Richard Huang
15-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Thank smpsmp45 your kind reply and advice.

May I know which connection is better? and how about the price? which one is cheaper.

Anybody who got the PU panel connection can provide to me? Please help.

Thank You.

smpsmp45
15-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Generaly for Walk ins it is better to go in for Cam lock systems. Thoough , one can always use Continuous panels as well.

Cam lock panels are costlier than other type.

If you send me Private msg with Email. I can send you few drawings on this

Richard Huang
16-04-2013, 04:51 AM
My Email is caocau77@gmail.com