PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi electric help please

goldpau
10-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi Chaps,

I have a client with a SUZ-KA60VA1 cassette system.

In heating mode the system is set at 28C on the controller but only increases the room temp to 22C, Ive checked the outdoor R410a refrigerant charge (weighed it out and then put new correct amount in, it was actually overcharged by 0.8kg so its def not leaking) so I know its not charge related, the system pressure on my manifold set increases to approx 25bar before the outdoor fan increases speed and then stops suddenly, after approx 10-15secs fan starts again, runs fast and then stops, it does it once more before the compressor also stops, system then sits idle for approx 5mins (indoor temp decreases during this time) before starting up again and doing exactly the same once pressure levels reach the 25bar region.

I looked at the indoor temp sensor and its ok, its displayed on the wall mounted controller and I checked with my thermometer the room temp and both figures were the same.

At no point do I get any error codes (I watched the system do this for over an hour and no errors at all).

Cant test the system in cooling mode as too cold in there!

Client has exact same system in next office and runs fine without cutting out at the 25bar mark.

Any ideas?

The Viking
10-04-2013, 09:08 PM
I would check all the other temp sensors, the indoor coil sensor and the compressor discharge sensor in particular.

:cool:

Neddy
10-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Could be outdoor coil sensor. Look at the LEDs at the outdoor . They should be solid or flashing. This should indicate a fault . The Status of the LEDs can usually be compared to the information where the wiring diagram is on the outdoor.

install monkey
10-04-2013, 09:46 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?43cdf243g1lbfdq
service manual will give info to sensor resistances and flashy lights:)

goldpau
10-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the quick replies - I too was thinking a faulty sensor somewhere but it was too late in the day so i couldn't speak to technical and could only check the return air temp sensor as indicated on the controller - was hoping for an error code but no such luck - your help is much appreciated!