PDA

View Full Version : Extra joints?

1mikeefc1
03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where they sell extra bends in your arm? Someone must have them otherwise how do you explain how on earth your meant to get to undo nuts and bolts from a whole range of cabinets and ice machines!

The Viking
03-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Silly, that's what apprentices are for :p

:cool:

1mikeefc1
03-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Nice idea but without meaning to sound old and grumpy. Have you asked young lads to do anything recently? The last couple of them have been more of a hindrance and less of a lift. Oh dear I've just read that back and I sound like my dad.

Grizzly
03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Nice idea but without meaning to sound old and grumpy. Have you asked young lads to do anything recently? The last couple of them have been more of a hindrance and less of a lift. Oh dear I've just read that back and I sound like my dad.

At least you had one Mike.
When I was the gofor apparently I had no Father and was Little.
As in you little Bast**d.
At least nowadays there are teabags!
Grizzly

Brian_UK
03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
I never found one but was told years ago that the ideal assistant was a monkey with 6 foot arms and seven elbows.

eggs
04-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Try Lindab, they might do them. It's where I got my ducters tongue:p, apparently they are essential for when you are knocking over lockform seams with a hammer.