PDA

View Full Version : Agents wanted

murray ref
19-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Hello

This is an expression of interest we are going to release a new trailer unit to the market this will be or first unit we want agents through out the world just want to see what responce we get

look forward to hearing

cadwaladr
19-03-2013, 01:16 PM
would be interested,any pictures specifications private message me

charlie patt
19-03-2013, 07:49 PM
same as cad same trade just we get more sun down in lovelly devon

cadwaladr
19-03-2013, 08:47 PM
not sure about that recently thought you had a dose of the white stuff?

Robert Hilton
19-03-2013, 09:12 PM
I would also be interested in more details for the market in the Netherlands.
By all means pm or mail me what you can release.

wilt
19-03-2013, 09:25 PM
mmm this should be interesting, would also like to see,hopefully with no belts!

vtmpnate
20-03-2013, 03:03 AM
I would be interested as well. Please send details via PM. Thanks

charlie patt
20-03-2013, 06:53 PM
the only white stuff is when the farmers put chemical in the water pipes we had our stuff a while ago its to tropical down here for that

djbe
20-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Hello

This is an expression of interest we are going to release a new trailer unit to the market this will be or first unit we want agents through out the world just want to see what responce we get

look forward to hearing

just wondering what stage you are at with this new unit?
regards,
djbe.

murray ref
21-03-2013, 09:08 AM
we hope to have our factory set up within the next 6 months we have a few units made and have been under test for the last 3 months running 24/7

I do not want to give away too many details at the minute but will give a few detials

It uses a generator system completely flawless unlike others naming no names (vector) lol
the compressor is made by copeland so pretty much bulletproof
No belts at all !!!
Honda engine
Alot cheaper than our reivels with higher profit margines for agents
Designed by normal fridge men who have worked on transport for decades

Our main selling point will not be revealed at this minute and time but is going to knock the market of its feet

So look out here we come

Can you guys forward your emails to me please and your location as we need to get a service network in place before we release pmurrayrefrigeration@gmail.com

Thank you

wilt
21-03-2013, 09:23 PM
So are you living in New Zealand still, or are you back in Ireland? coz it has your location as Ireland are you trying to penetrate the EU Markets when your Fridge emerges.hope your carbon footprint is second to none,thats a big sales pitch too!

s4ndy
22-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Hi there
we would be interested if you send some more details based in Scotland

reefermechanic
23-03-2013, 11:18 PM
hi murrayref,i m inetersting the your new units. we will discuss the for sales and service network in Turkey. Best regards. Reefermechanic...

didouwind
24-03-2013, 03:44 PM
we hope to have our factory set up within the next 6 months we have a few units made and have been under test for the last 3 months running 24/7

I do not want to give away too many details at the minute but will give a few detials

It uses a generator system completely flawless unlike others naming no names (vector) lol
the compressor is made by copeland so pretty much bulletproof
No belts at all !!!
Honda engine
Alot cheaper than our reivels with higher profit margines for agents
Designed by normal fridge men who have worked on transport for decades

Our main selling point will not be revealed at this minute and time but is going to knock the market of its feet

So look out here we come

Can you guys forward your emails to me please and your location as we need to get a service network in place before we release pmurrayrefrigeration@gmail.com

Thank you
Hello murrayref,

Iam interssting on the new unit ,may i know some details based on north africa ,thank's

Vandman
06-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Im pretty interested in this also. Any plans for NA? Please send me details.