PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Zephyr 30s Datasheet/wiring diagram/user or repair manual

Vents
02-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Hello,

I'll start with a fact that I have never worked with a refrigeration units so I know hardly anything about them.
So, a friend of mine asked me if I could take a look at a bunch of Carrier Zephyr 30s control boards which aren't working. The problem is that he hasn't got any documentation about them, like wiring diagram, datasheet or manual, so he can only show me what connects to the board and briefly tell me about the operation of it. I tried to search the web but didn't find anything, so I'd like to ask if anyone here has got some documentation for Zephyr 30s controller or maybe has some experience with it or knows some typical problems with etc!

Thanks in advance,
Vents.

aircofrigo
08-06-2013, 06:00 PM
hy,

have you email adress??
i have electrical schema and INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING MANUAL

@+

pionieer
15-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi! I'm looking for electric schema to Carrier Zephyr 30s, too. Maybe you can help me :) or someone else have schema to this Carrier, this is very importent thinks for me :)

mattym
15-11-2013, 11:52 PM
What wrong wiv it

pionieer
17-11-2013, 06:19 PM
I dont know exactly, because some guys rapair that for my father and he asked me to finde some schema to this equipment.