PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Heavy industries, model Scm45zf-s, dual, problem with compressing

for
16-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone. Having problem with this Mits.
It doesn't heat or cool. The ventilator and compressor (Inverter) are working.
I connected manometers and the needle doesn't move from 12 bars in heating and cooling.

The gas seems to bi fine.

When I leave it off for ten min, and than turn it on ( in heating), needle raises to about
25- 30 bars, and the device heats for about a minute. Then the needle falls on 12 bars and stops heating. That doesn't change any more. Inside unit is blowing through all the time on lowest speed lukewarm air

The compressor changes speed, it seems like its working on almost top speed after a while. But it doesn't opress.

How can I check the compressor?

install monkey
16-02-2013, 04:30 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?snc4l6ue63fpy0c
:cool:

for
16-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks man

install monkey
16-02-2013, 05:01 PM
indoor coil needs to reach over 30 deg for fan to speed up- you can only check running current at the mains into the condenser as after the inverter circuit it wont give a correct reading- normally an inverter unit will ramp down a few steps if suction temp is too warm

for
16-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Yes, its true.
Actually, I have this manual.
The problem is also as the compressor works for about 20 min as I said in almoust top speed it doesn't oppress and the pipe on the discharge side is not very warm. Is that normal?
A/c doesn't give any signalization so it's a problem.
Can I test the compressor, my suspicions are on compressor.

install monkey
16-02-2013, 09:06 PM
run it in test cooling- the discharge pipe should be hot- ur pressures for 410 should be around 33 bar- suction around 8 bar is the compressor getting hot? - degas it to comfirm the charge is correct, check coils clean,filters clean-
-
(19) Compressor lock
If the motor for the compressor does not turn 1/12 revolution 0.044 seconds after it has been started, it is determined that a
compressor lock has occurred and the compressor is stopped.
(20) Discharge pipe sensor disconnection protection control
(a) When the decision speed is other than 0 rps.
1) Th
O
-D(10)
-
Th
O
-D(0) < A °C, and Th
O
-D(10)
-
Th
O
-A(10) < B °C
The decision speed is set on C rps for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, the decision speed is set on D rps for E minutes.
2) Th
O
-D(20)
-
Th
O
-D(15) < 5 °C :
The decision speed is set on 0 rps.
(b) Once the unit is stopped by this function, it is not restarted