PDA

View Full Version : Problem on daikin Touch controller

johnny cool
15-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi people's
i have a site with an daikin touch controller,they are saying its changing it's temperature setting on one of the rooms. I've been on site and nobody can change setting apart from site engineer and it's not him. Can anyone help please.

install monkey
15-02-2013, 07:51 PM
check the addresses on the indoor and prove the i touch address corresponds accordingly

troymedhurst
15-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Hi people's
i have a site with an daikin touch controller,they are saying its changing it's temperature setting on one of the rooms. I've been on site and nobody can change setting apart from site engineer and it's not him. Can anyone help please.

On schedule check that particular unit and check in advaced settings for mode and temp, because when it starts in the morning it could have a set mode and temperature, then customer changes to desired temp during the day, then reverting back to settings in the morning. If this is the case, in advaced settings for that unit(in schedule ) change to set at NO CHANGE, then what client sets the day before,it will keep settings for next day. PS you must check settings for each day!

Also if that unit has been set for automatic changeover the set point will change, when it changes fro heating to cooling and vice versa.

Hope this helps
Troy

johnny cool
19-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Cheers lads ,not been to site yet but will check these ideas. Thanks again will let you both know.

johnny cool
20-02-2013, 12:03 PM
The said controller had been enabled in "change over setting" for these two rooms causing set point to change.suspect little fingers had been meddling, to many nerds on site thinking they know everything.
Thanks again for input.