PDA

View Full Version : DAIKIN News

Peter_1
19-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Just had a representative at my office.

New product for April or March: a standard outdoor unit VFD controlled but connected to a new developed indoor water heat exchanger (wall mounting) for heating and cooling the house - preferable radiant heating - also incorporated electrical resistances for heating in case outside temperatures drops too low and for afterheating the domestic boiler.

Second product fior this summer....a VRF pack :eek: for cooling and freezing in supermarkets.
Haven't I said in the past the a VRF or VRV is in fact a VFD controlled pack, nothing more.
They're focusing from now on to heatpumps for domestic heating. I have predicted a great future for heat pumps in houses.

Mark
19-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Sounds like the new system I think Daikin are calling the Convinipack or some-such. I'm struggling to remember what they call it but it is a VRV that will do forecourt fridges, freezers and the AC all from a single outdoor unit. Not terribly exiting from an engineering stand point but perhaps an exiting future for the convenience store market.

Yes Marc correct,coldservice installed and commissioned the first in europe last summer.

Peter_1
19-01-2006, 11:27 PM
http://www.daikin.com/data/environment/pdf04/report2004_3.pdf

It's a Conveni pack and on page 24 the boiler I spoke about, they're also thinking of developing a HP with CO2

donhoban
14-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Not much info on the conveni pack in that, is there any online technical info - really trying to find out how much cabinet it will run etc. Haven't been able to find anything on the Daikin website

Obi Wan
17-11-2006, 09:55 PM
The water heat exchanger thing is known as the Altherma by Daikin. The hydro unit (indoor unit that replaces the boiler) is connected to an inverter heat pump outdoor unit. Also needs a water tank. If handled correctly it will be very big, watch this space.

Peter_1
18-11-2006, 12:30 AM
The Alterma is in fact a French manufactured unit and all the better brands have it now in their program.

Peter_1
30-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Company website http://www.ajtech.fr/

Abe
01-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Company website http://www.ajtech.fr/

What a brilliant web creation

Peter_1
01-12-2006, 09:58 PM
I said that they're the inventor of the Alterma and it's indeed a French company.
Difficulties with the language I suppose?

Abe
02-12-2006, 09:49 AM
I said that they're the inventor of the Alterma and it's indeed a French company.
Difficulties with the language I suppose?

Big problem with the French..............wish Id taken French lessons more seriously!!

Abe
02-12-2006, 10:09 PM
No Peter not the language the appearance dude you know what i mean .?:rolleyes:
If i am the director of a huge company (million pound company) i wouldn't put any pooed diapers on the first page..........:( :o :mad:

The significance of the child imparts the message that our actions today will ensure quality of life for future generations.

This saying comes to mind,

We have NOT inherited the Earth
We have BORROWED it from our CHILDREN

:)

Abe
03-12-2006, 11:33 AM
I agree totally but is it possible for a nice picture of a well dressed kid not his bum with diapers:(

Well, as they say, many ways to kill a cat......
or, horses for courses...............:)

Maybe the Advertising Agencies market research indicated a liking for diaper clad babies...... who knows???

But, you entitled to your preferences just as everyone else.

Abe
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Maybe that kid is one of his OR himself (the creator i mean)
in this case he is gonna like it a lot..:D :D :D

Lol

Yes, Lifes full of Bias..........

But then think also, beneath the pic is earth, soil,
then, soiled diaper, goes back into earth....
Recycles, enriches...

Ross
03-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Yes indeed it was this Frence company that come up with the idea then Daikin Europe pinched the concept. It is a great idea. My French is nil but from looking at there website & pics I notice no sanitary tank which Daikin have added. Has anyone at this stage installed one & if so please can you tell me your thoughts? Was it easy to install, commission & how well did it perform?

Javabones
16-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Sounds like a variation on ECR Technologies... I'd post the link but because I'm new to this "club" it won't let me post links yet ;-)

I find their product extremely attractive for air-only systems as there's no loss of efficiency being DX to the evaporator and condenser. I.e. no water-cooled DX, only air.

(Let'spretendthatit'snot)www(dot)ecrtech(dot)com??

What if I disguise the link??
No, I'm not affiliated with the company - but have worked with the product before.

Just had a representative at my office.

New product for April or March: a standard outdoor unit VFD controlled but connected to a new developed indoor water heat exchanger (wall mounting) for heating and cooling the house - preferable radiant heating - also incorporated electrical resistances for heating in case outside temperatures drops too low and for afterheating the domestic boiler.