PDA

View Full Version : Subcooling Effect With Non Condesable Gases

MayankBhatia
20-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi friends

Today i Found That system Contains Some Non condesable gases.So i want to know How it make the liquid line exceesive subcooled.As Condensor fan efficiency is fixed if it can Coo down Some amount of gas them if Non cond. Gases take some place then its efficeincy should be decreased and Liquid line should be hot than cool?Anyone can explain where ia m lacking
?

chillerman2006
20-01-2013, 05:02 PM
with non condensables your pressure increases greatly

giving the false impression of high subcooled refrigerant

you can not correctly ascertain the refrigerants condition when non condensables are present

R's chillerman

R. skiffington
21-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Generally, non condensables gases in a refrigeration system will collect in the top of the condenser, reducing the capacity of the condenser, this increases condensing temperature/pressure. Under these conditions you certainly won't find excessive sub cooling, unless you have very cold ambient temperatures

MayankBhatia
22-01-2013, 01:48 AM
i was reading on this page http://www.achrnews.com/articles/120122-what-to-do-if-you-have-a-noncondensable-gas-in-your-condenser

they had explain some concept using Q=u*a* delta T.So anybody can have light on this in detail?

Sumit
22-01-2013, 04:46 AM
Dear Mayank,

What have you not understand in that article.It is self explanatory.Kindly let us know, in which section of the article you have confusion