PDA

View Full Version : tk MD 11 SR no crank no start code 35 run relay circuit

10GUAGETIM
19-01-2013, 01:59 AM
need some info on my md 2 sr wont crank .It has code 35 for run relay circuit reoccuring .All fuses are good if i put 12v to 8s wire it will crank . Fuel pump wont run . I can feel the fuel solenoid click when i turn on unit . ALso i dont have 12v to the high pressure cutout it did have a code for that at first but now it just has the 35 code. i was wondering if hpco not having voltage would not allow to crank . Need to know what inputs control starter relay . Also #2 pin has 12volts.

sonkax
19-01-2013, 09:31 PM
had similar problems on tk, if all wires are ok take out the relay board and check for oxidation or broken circuits.

IRMechanik
22-01-2013, 12:49 PM
code 35 (run relay circuit) is a shutdown code so as long as the code is active (display flashing) the unit will not attempt to start.
The hpco will only have power when the on/run relay is engaged.
Easiest thing is put the unit into service test mode (press tk button, scroll to software revision, press tk button, select low speed cool)
Now do you have the run relay indicator led on? Fuel pump / solenoid relay indicator?
power to and from hpco? power at f401? (fuel solenoid/pump fuse)

As mentioned, the relay boards are bad for corrosion across the bottom.

The Fox
24-01-2013, 11:34 AM
relay board is defective, had major problems with them here and changed lots. with the unit swithed on but showing the code try tapping the K9 relay. they normally come back to life, new boards have had the relays changed out which seems to have solved the problem.

10GUAGETIM
30-01-2013, 11:52 PM
thx no corroision on board . took board to be tested on bench