PDA

View Full Version : GAH super rapier

Nature-777
08-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Good morning everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you out there can help me with this unit, the case is that

The unit is working fine in the road but in stand by mode it does not, athe beggining I thought it was

The contactor and overload, beacause I push the contactor and everything worked, so after I check

all fuses and making sure everything was ok, i change them but still I got no respond. There are 3

relays I test them but I am not sure if they are ok or not. Still I welcome any help.

Thank you

God bless you.

cadwaladr
08-01-2013, 11:18 AM
there is a transformer which drops the ac voltage down then connected to that is a rectifier which turns the ac into dc check that out also there could be a reset/circuit breaker these are all on the roof .

charlie patt
08-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Is overload out? If you press contactor manually the overload may be out looseing signal to a2 does the condensor fans run at all? The gah kit is prone to contactor failure or as cad says look for reset on the roof pod that controlls low voltage should be inside a white boot if you have condensor or evap fans the reset is good or a fault with changeover relay or delay timer does it have a pcb or straight relay board

Nature-777
22-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Dear brothers,

I just wanted to apologise with you for the delay in my replay, I work on this units on a one day a week basis. all the information you gave me was very useful. especially about the trasformer, which in this case was the problem since this one was not working, plus I had to change the contactor as well. In all cases I really appreciate your time and help.

God bless you both.

cadwaladr
22-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Dear brothers,

I just wanted to apologise with you for the delay in my replay, I work on this units on a one day a week basis. all the information you gave me was very useful. especially about the trasformer, which in this case was the problem since this one was not working, plus I had to change the contactor as well. In all cases I really appreciate your time and help.

God bless you both. your welcome anytime.