PDA

View Full Version : Manuals

abbsnowman
28-12-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm not sure if I am the only one here that has manuals but I am constantly being baraged for them. I don't find helping once in awhile but it's getting to be a bit much.
Is there anyone else here that is willing to help out with manuals?
Like I said, I don't mind helping but I haven't been on here in ages and it's still a full time job helping people. I could just use a bit of help myself.
Cheers all and keep posting.
Abbs

cadwaladr
29-12-2012, 12:14 AM
hi abbs,i see it too much the bit that gets my goat is you give someone help/advice then they vapourise well they disappear so annoying!

abbsnowman
29-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Does happen.. I enjoy helping people but seems there should be some others here that have recieved help that may pitch in now. I have a life too! lol

abbsnowman
29-12-2012, 07:25 AM
62 views and one reponse. I rest my case.

install monkey
29-12-2012, 08:16 AM
i don't do transport- only got manuals for splits
62 views and one reponse. I rest my case.

Grizzly
29-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi Snowman.
I am not surprised that you are in demand! There are very few who work in Refrigerated Transport and less who have access to manuals.
Don't feel to unwanted or downtrodden, we all go through the pain barrier, where it's finally realised that for the one or two that truly appreciate what resources you offer.
There are twice as many "freeloaders"!
I tend to help those that like yourself have bothered to contribute themselves!
And I certainly don't always advertise this, or as you have found out. all and sundry want what you offer.
Don't give up, just become more selective my friend!
Grizzly

abbsnowman
29-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Cheers Grizz.

IRMechanik
29-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I agree with you abbs. Part of the reason I'm not as frequent on this forum.
What gets me is the lack of follow up. If you solved the problem, post the solution. It helps the rest of us greatly.
But as Grizz says, keep up the good work. There are some good people on here. Just doesn't seem to have the traffic of regulars that R-T does.

Magoo
29-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Hi Abbs,
keep up the good work, perhaps you could set up a data base for manuals on the forum under transport or somewhere. Check some of the industrial manual requests, they go on for years. You are not alone. Plus I totally agree with Grizzly and who I respond to and support

gravy258
30-12-2012, 12:57 AM
R-T is very exclusive, at least on here you get different people.
I'm not seeing many requests as posts for help, as I usually help if I have what they want.

stufus
30-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Far to many one hit wonders flying through.
But with that said , some very pleasant and helpful members also.
I have been both provider and recipient of some very hard to come by literature and struck up some good relationships ( Not that kind:p )
The requests are usually easily filtered ,The one's that request politely and give a reason, and the one's who demand repeatedly presuming I have fook all else to be doing.
As my dear old mother say's "Manners are free".
The majority of members are amiable characters and I enjoy trawling through the threads picking up bits here and there from the wise men.(A couple commented already) (And the Monkey)

SO..
To those that do , keep it up !:D

AND..
To those that don't , Start!!!:rolleyes:

Cheers
Stu

tony2009
31-12-2012, 02:28 AM
G'day Abbs;
Know what you mean; I get the time to get on as much these days....but always happy to help where I can.
take care.........

Jesusin
02-01-2013, 05:51 PM
up ... colleagues ... not be swayed by selfishness, we are all human devemos help more than colleagues are a community of engineers and technicians to be subscribed to this excellent Refrigeration Engineer.com are willing to share experiences and dibulgar. .. we are here ... to help ... encourage brothers ... this is my mail ausj790523@gmail.com or live.com ...

Greetings and have an excellent start to the year again ...

waterskidog
23-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I have manuals. videoemailint@gmail.com