PDA

View Full Version : Mistral 500 Plus Diesel - Information required please

flyinkiwi
27-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Seasons greetings everyone.
I have a client who recently acquired a truck with a Mistral 500 plus diesel fitted. :eek::o:eek:

Transcold in NZ have limited information on this series of units, as it was never imported into NZ by them, so I'm hoping that someone out there has a service manual or at least a wiring diagram and schematic.

Anything would be appreciated - unless it's an offer of 20l of petrol and a lighter - I've already had that one. :D

Regards.
S.

cadwaladr
28-12-2012, 12:27 AM
not got much info in the way of manuals,but if you have a fault i am sure me and others will help you out its got a kubota engine fitted so an agent over there can sort any mechanical needs,they like a regular oil change the belts are quite easy to source try to use xpa type the alternator/charging is quite simple one thing is the evaporator/blower in the back has 2/3 fan motors the brushes need changing/checking new good motors do 1000 hours then need changing check them at 500hour intervals,overall a good unit do not know what gas yours is on but it will be on the data plate on the side of the unit engine side.

flyinkiwi
28-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Thanks for that.

If anyone has any wiring or schematics, I'll be able to work through the controls to check it all works, and hopefully construct a cab remote for them.

djbe
28-12-2012, 06:12 PM
I have some info, have sent you a pm.

Best regards,
djbe.