PDA

View Full Version : different site...same old daikin...reyq16 + reyq12

2TORR
27-12-2012, 06:24 PM
hi all

posted a little while ago about same model/series of daikin vrv..this time i have 2 condensers twinned up with ref-nets and associated b.c boxes...reyq16(master) with a reyq12(slave)
running 14 indoors(wall mounts and cassettes)

engineer had already attended and found fault with inv. comp and board on master unit(well thats the one he has changed anyways)

as he's off on his hols(:mad:)ive been sent to vac-out and re-charge..26.4kgs/r410a (compressor and board already fitted)

not a problem..

triple vac'd to 3TORR,test positive.re-charged all reclaimed gas..fine.

cleared all old faults off controllers "L9/locked comp."

turned all units into heat mode,observed "slave" ramping up ie. condenser fan/inv. compressor....
but nothing from "master"??...inverter compressor on "slave" was not sounding to clever ..sounded like it trying to turn over a few times then..L9 all over again! fine..it happens.

phoned daikin tech..went through mode button and settings and made the bigger unit/reyq16
a stand alone system and re-inabled the new invert compressor etc.

cleared all the faults and entire system put into heating one by one...

checked outdoor unit(from above) saw condenser fan going flat out,great! all indoors out of pre-heat,no faults,great...
thought id best check the pressures,got to unit and lo and behold no compressors running,heard valves energizing/clicking on both condensers but no comps running on my desired unit??

tech closed early today :confused:

from what i understand me an tech put the reyq16 into stand alone/master and we disabled the reyq12/slave with the obvious problem....so therefore it should run as normal??

so why is my master now not firing up like it should..more than enough demand from the indoor units??

going back to site in the morning