PDA

View Full Version : Daikin BRC1D61 Manual power on Timer

mrstrong
18-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Hi All,

I’ve had a search around the forum/google and have become stuck, I’ve previously found some very good information from the members here and hopefully you’ll be able to help me on this
The companies got a bunch of BRC1D61 which I’ve configured schedules and permissions fine. What I’m trying to achieve is when an employee what’s to turn on the unit outside on the ‘on’ events it only turns on for a short period of time say 2hrs, I really don’t want to have 2 or 3 off events all over the place in anticipation.
What I hope is one of you experts here can tell/reference me to an advanced option/code that could have this effect

Thank you for your help in advance

install monkey
19-12-2012, 09:05 PM
if its fitted to a new ish daikin then u need a 2 wire adaptor- just another terminal block with a 6 pin plug- this will have the t1t2 volt free contacts- if its an older system then you need to fit a KRP413A1S- interface kit
then you could fit a crouzet mechanical countdown timer as this will enable operation only when the timer is initiated- then you would have to wire in parallel a timeclock for your switching schedules-as your timer on your brc controller wont work. or alternatively breaking the contact on your no 1 live to the indoor could be switched via a pir with 30 min setting so it will only run for 30 mins after no movement.