PDA

View Full Version : Ariston fridge/freezer

Henry1
13-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Hi guys,

I have an Ariston fridge freezer, Mod:MBA 3832V, this morning it had defrosted, unit has power, the Klixon is clicking on and off but to no avail, a couple of years ago i had the PCB board replaced, do you think this could have gone again, have found one for £70, do not want to go through the hassle of repacing the comressor. Any help appreciated.

Many thanks.

Henry1
22-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Hi,

Just an update, inspected the PCB found several parts burned out, ordered a new one installed ok, power to unit comressor running, relay working, fridge reaching temp, BUT the freezer is not working!! Any tips??

Thanks.

install monkey
22-12-2012, 11:03 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?czuot76ji95o93n gives u parts list and a bit of info- possibly 3 way valve faulty or freezer sensor giving wrong resistance

Henry1
23-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Hey install thanks for reply, jesus i am close to just buying a new one now, freezer compartment still not working, and now the fridge back wall is icing up, i would have gone for a faulty thermostat but on this model its all controlled from the PCB!!! which was the original problem. Can anyone help before my missus moans any more!!