PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi City Multi - heat mode not doing what it should.

paulr
30-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Hi,

I'm a building manager and look after the air conditioing system, bit of a strange thing i have going on which has me puzzled.

On most of the floors I have the system set to “Heat 12°c” for overnight frost protection, I would expect the system then to only kick in when the temperature drops below “12°c”, however on the report tool on the TGA-2000 yesterday i ran a few reports and it doesn’t seem to be working as I expected,

For example, I have it set to an average temp of “22°c” during the day & “heat 12°c” overnight. however the temp for some reason doesn't drop overnight and stays around 20°c instead of just doing the frost protection at “12°c”. During the day the system does as expected it just seems to be when in heat mode that problems occur.

Tested floors on heat & cool and all seems fine, it just seems a bit iffy when in a low heat mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Most of the kit in the building is either PEFY-P40VMM or PEFY-P32VMM which are controlled via a G50 on each floor and a TGA-2000 system.

AbsoluteWDJ
30-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Paul

Do you set the schedules from the TG2000 or individual G50's? Have you checked and double checked your schedule settings are saved and correct. That's where I'd start. Is this a universal issue or just in a couple of areas?

regards