PDA

View Full Version : Night setbacks and timers

MikeHolm
29-11-2012, 01:18 AM
I have a client who wants a Fujitsu split. She would like to take advantage of time of use rates and night setback but the one I have can't do either. Is there one that can?

The ones available here are of this series ...24RLXFW

I should have said that there would have to be more than 2 changes in program daily.

install monkey
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM
ASU24RLF
INDICATOR PCB ASSEMBLY
K05CY-0902HSE-D0 is an optional pcb for the outdoor unit with input/output connections. a standard digi time clock will give a few switched schedules but then for your night set back you would have to wire a volt free room stat across the sitch contacts on the time clock so even in off mode, setback temp can be maintained. i'll email u install and service manuals- 2 separate e mails, no diet pills emails

MikeHolm
01-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Cool, got the manuals. I have to see if Sanyo comes in at an equivalent cost.

Tayters
02-12-2012, 12:24 AM
If you get the wired remote you can use the timer on that which also has a setback timer.

The indoor PCB has connections for an external input. When the outside pins of CN14 are connected the unit will turn on at the settings it was last in.

MikeHolm
02-12-2012, 04:02 AM
If you get the wired remote you can use the timer on that which also has a setback timer.

The indoor PCB has connections for an external input. When the outside pins of CN14 are connected the unit will turn on at the settings it was last in.

Fujitsu or sanyo?

Tayters
02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi Mike,

That's the Fujitsu one assuming it's the ASU24RLF / AOU24RLXFW.