PDA

View Full Version : xarios units 300

Airconandy
26-11-2012, 07:44 PM
evening Gentleman

does anybody have any service manuals and or diagrams for a xarios 300, also it has an a02 fault (Hp open according to info) is the hp switch auto or manual reset and whereabouts on the outdoor unit is it.
Don't normally get involved in transport but have been asked to look at this as a favour.

email ag.jones952@btinternet.com

many thanks in anticipation

Andy

charlie patt
26-11-2012, 08:04 PM
two auto hp switches on top on condensor one is fan control one is hp both auto reset check condensor fan first useuall suspect these units run high head before the fan cuts in around mid 350 tap the fan and useually fan burst into life they run a p and a a code ie current and old code check there is no other codes in memory first catches many a engineer out mainly ao1 code dont worry if a carrier sounds like a chainsaw its due to lack of a muffler also make sure condensor cover is good

cadwaladr
26-11-2012, 09:12 PM
does the condensor fan run,if not check the fan motor brushes that could cause high pressure to trip

Airconandy
28-11-2012, 03:30 PM
I haven't managed to get back to the vehicle yet but i did notice that the brushes are quite easy to get out, i am not sure how to clear the fault though, which is why i asked if the HP is manual or auto reset, the unit wont operate at all as the fault is active, i am thinking that it is a faulty HP switch.

Thanks for your reply much appreciated

Regards Andy

charlie patt
28-11-2012, 08:13 PM
once fault is cured ie pressure has dropped it will automatically reset the red light will turn to green and the current code turns to a old code make sure you have no other codes up if you still have a02 only up.... link out hp switch dont have two much trouble with them or its wiring or rubbed wire also check the pin connections on the micro a 02 code should delete itself when stopped and presures dropped then come up again when running on provision condensor fan not running and pressure to high but that will be high 300 low 400psi range

tony2009
28-11-2012, 09:48 PM
check your email.....Tone