PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi electric service tool software and converter

cspeed
25-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Hi all,

Many thanks for the replies on the carrier access code for the chillers, we were able to convince the customer of the benefits of having carrier commission the equipment and had one of the guys do this for us.

What I'm asking is how do you obtain the mnet service tool software and the adaptor, do you have to attend mitsi vrf courses, or can these be purchased independently.

Kind regards,

Craig

The Viking
25-11-2012, 09:36 PM
No, unfortunately you have to attend their courses and also be on their "top preferred installers" list...
(Or have a large order to use as a carrot for them)

:cool:

hyperion
26-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Once you are on the "top preferred installers" list, it still costs £900.00 for the course for one engineer. This cost however, does include the interface hardware and the associated software. You also have to have attended the City Multi PT2 course as a pre-requisite.

stufus
26-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Don't forget you will have to pay to update the software annually as it cantains a timer which blocks it after 12 months. And setting the clock back on your laptop no longer gets you around it.
I'm lucky enough to have a copy of one of the older versions which I use as a get out of jail card when required.
Cheers
Stu

cspeed
26-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Cheers for the responses guys. Is the tool on a cd-rom or downloaded direct to hard drive?

The preferred installers list is 30k plus of sales isn't it?

Thanks again, Craig

stufus
27-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Its loaded by mitsu onto your haord drive. Not sure about sales figures but maintanance quantities can be considered.
Cheers
Stu