PDA

View Full Version : Just finished this install

Peter_1
08-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Took almost 4 months. We did all the cooling, airco, electricity and some of the hydraulics
Vieuw of the roof, generator and hydraulic section (remote controlled, you can see the antenna)

Peter_1
08-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Switch cupboard generator, view of the rear wheels slided out, paintbrushed rear of the truck, sliding roof on the rear (seagulls painted inside), sunprotection (2 m) partially slided out

Peter_1
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Vieuw of energy chain, tilting system of the counter, counterventilation open, closed and suction openings (fish lasered)f

Peter_1
08-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Synoptic panel + central switch-cupboard +close up compressor fault lamps, close up starting generator

Peter_1
08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Closed switch-cupboard (nice detail, tiles are paint brushed on the door) our PC running while data logging running pressures and temperatures, vieuw machineroom,
VFD's running at 22 Hz and unloading valves on 2 of the 3 compressors.

rpbuenaflor
08-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Excelent! The compressors it seems like a Sabroe Compressors? Correct me if I'm wrong.

rudi

Mark
08-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Bitzer..........

Lazarus
08-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Definately not Sabroe..........

Perseus
09-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Nice Work...workmanship looks top-notch.

Lc_shi
09-01-2006, 06:14 AM
very beautiful work!
How about the performance? May be you can give some parameters-:)

regards
LC

Peter_1
09-01-2006, 08:21 AM
What do you want to know Lichuan?

We tested the counter and we can maintain 10 cm above the presentation surface a temperature of -1°C.

The small fans you can see decrease proportionally in speed the more we approach the set temperature.
So there's almost no air circulation in the counter.
The plates in the counter can tilt up for cleaning under 90%, will take a picture of this.

Client asked us just before Christmas if it should be possible to let run 1 cooling room (100 x 65 x 240 cm) of the 5 on freezing temperatures. He could use this because he has a lot of more expensive freezing products with him during these days. So the only thing we had to do was to lower the evaporating temperature of the VFD's from -12°C to -34°C. So we did a testrun for 2 days and we could maintain -24°C in 3 rooms.
We mounted then a switch, connected to the digital input of the Carel so that he can chose between -12°C or -34°C.

The evaporators in the rooms consists of 2 coils with the fan in the center of it. The air is blown left and right through each coil to both sides of the room. All the left coils are connected to one compressor and all the right coils on the other one. This is done in case we have a failure.

Same for the counter: the coils underneath the plates are connected to compressor 1 and the ventilated aircoils underneath the plates are connected to compressor 2.

The condensers are made special for this purpose.

The indoor unit for the airco is a Mitsubishi a PEHD6, the compressor is a Carrier, the 4 way valve a Saginomya (same as Daikin and Mitsubishi are using and is in fact a Danfoss product now) We also installed a intermediate liquid receiver which we made out of a 2 5/8 pipe.

Total power we need is 55 AMP on 3 x 220V. The car has to run also some markets on 3 x 380 V.

The market truck comes on the market, truck is going away and with the hydraulic driving wheels they put it ons his place.
They lower then the complete chassis till it's standing on the ground.
They slide then out the backwall for 1 m. together with roof, generator, floor, cooling rooms.
Then the counter slides out the other side for 1,7 m. and after sliding out, they tilt it for 9° toward the customers. Together with the large counter, the small counter on the corner tilts 90° downward.
The sun protection slides out for 2 m so that looks like a normal shop.

Abe
09-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Peter

Thank you for sharing these pictures. Your "product" is really exceptional and well done.

It would be great to see something like this in a UK market town, I have seen them here, places like Melton Mowbray, maybe you could bring this unit down to England and show it around to market traders.

Would it be possible Peter, for you to take a picture showing the whole trailer in situ ?

I mean the full length , how it would look on display

Thx

tonto
09-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Very impressive workmanship and quality you and your sone should be proud, very interesting design also!! Big pat on the back for you guys

Tonto

Peter_1
09-01-2006, 03:28 PM
We're indeed proud of our work and my son working just a year with me now did +/- 60% of the cooling job and +/-95% of all the electricty.

He also designed the synoptic panel which took almost 2 weeks starting from scratch till finished panel.

Normally, client will be using this truck next week, so I will make some pictures on the market with all the fish in it.

ZerodegreeC, if you're reading this thread, I will contact you one of these days via PM.

Steve Wright
09-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Peter

That is really very good work. Who did graphics on the control panel? Are those Bitzer Commpressors?

That is a job you can really be proud of. I look foward to seeing finished product in use.

Steve Wright CM

Peter_1
09-01-2006, 07:29 PM
My son did all the graphics. HE took the compressors from the Bitzer website.

We install mostly Bitzer because they're very silent and the price is even lower compared to DWM/Copeland. I personally find it the best compressor available.

They're better engineered then Copeland in my opinion.

What has Copeland changed the last 25 years on their semi-hermetics? Almost nothing.

rpbuenaflor
15-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Very empressive! well done Peter, more power to you!

rudi