PDA

View Full Version : I need a work placement or an apprentiship place help please!!!!!!

Ayzee
06-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Hi,

I have enrolled myself onto the City & Guilds 6187 NVQ2 Course. I put on I am self employed, since the work is fierce and competitive I'm thinking now to go with the flow and acquire more valuable practical experience. I have gone down the normal avenues phone calls, popping in to see managers and even sent letters. I need help as I am very aware and my aptitude for Fridge and Air con are bar none, I just need to get my foot in the door, I'll even work for free if that is the case. Experience is vital!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP AS I HAVE NO DIRECTION, IM TRYING TO HEAD NORTH AND THE COMPASS IS SPINNING AROUND AND AROUND!!!

cHEERS

The Viking
06-11-2012, 04:44 PM
England is a big place...

You might get a better response if you narrow it down a bit.

I.e. whereabouts do you live?

:cool:

Ayzee
06-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi, Thankyou for your response I live in the west midlands well birmingham to be exact but im willing to relocate once I have finish my course so really anywhere in the midlands

Ayzee
06-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Viking your site appears to be down my friend

The Viking
06-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks,
I know...
I did have a run in with one of the manufacturers and as a result I took it down, at some point it will get back up and running again...

:eek:

Ayzee
06-11-2012, 10:25 PM
I need a point in the right direction!!!!