PDA

View Full Version : Bad day :(

jonjon
23-10-2012, 11:01 PM
worst day for ages , starts off with scratching my new van on a wall , then i manage to end up involved in a crime, well stopping some tea leafs from a robbing from a shop. and to top it all of i managed to close a bank as a dodgy comp tripped the main braker eeepppp.:(

rant over .

Gideon Beddows
23-10-2012, 11:09 PM
at least you have your health? :)

Tayters
23-10-2012, 11:43 PM
and to top it all of i managed to close a bank as a dodgy comp tripped the main braker eeepppp.:(

rant over .

Hey that's nothing. Legend has it in an old firm of mine, one of their less careful workers took out a main fuse somewhere which cut power to half the office block and the street lights. A previous bloke I used to work with told me of the time he was replacing some fan motors on a Waitrose pack. When he truned on the isolator for the pack there was an almighty bang and the whole shop lost its power. Turned out the isolator broke up inside and crossed 2 phases. Main incoming fuse had blown and a new one had to come down from the midlands to down south. No saturday trading, manager after someones blood blah, blah , blah, should only have been a quick job!

cadwaladr
24-10-2012, 12:02 AM
well my day started ok fitted a monoblock zanotti to a cold room,while there i asked the mechanic who looks after my van to clear the fault codes on it only to be told the dpf filter is screwed and cannot be regenerated! this filter is being taken off this van i have had enough of it!!!!,has anyone had one of these removed /and what results mine is a vw crafter 135 rant rant .

Magoo
24-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Some days it is better to stay in bed.
My worst was a call to a high rise building with a water leak, definitly a water leak, a busted chilled water pipe on the third floor, squishy carpet all floors below and into carpark and running out onto the street.

chemi-cool
24-10-2012, 05:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

mikeref
24-10-2012, 08:52 AM
A bad day can start with the alarm clock battery going flat over night, and your supposed to be somewhere important first thing that morning,:rolleyes: and the traffic conditions seem to be the worst in recorded history.. Just thinking out aloud.

mikeref
24-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Your day could have been worse. 20 odd years ago, i was called out to a supermarket high temp alarm just before day break. Cruising at 75 Mph on an open road..a Steer ran out and hit me just left of centre, taking out most of the left side of my van.
Trip to ER to have glass splinters removed from my eyes.

djbe
24-10-2012, 10:48 PM
well my day started ok fitted a monoblock zanotti to a cold room,while there i asked the mechanic who looks after my van to clear the fault codes on it only to be told the dpf filter is screwed and cannot be regenerated! this filter is being taken off this van i have had enough of it!!!!,has anyone had one of these removed /and what results mine is a vw crafter 135 rant rant .

I would guess it is just a case of removing it and having the appropriate remap?

cadwaladr
25-10-2012, 12:07 AM
thats what is happening next week,adios dpf!