PDA

View Full Version : Ariagel Fault Codes

Jackbill
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Hi Everyone

Is there anybody out there who has any information on Ariagel fault codes please?

Having a bit of a nightmare as they are located in a GP/Doctors surgery so time is limited when i can get into them. Have managed to access a wall Mounted Unit which I believe is on a multi system with a Ceiling Cassette(looks approx 3.5kw as 600mmx600mm).

1) The Wall Mount turns on, lovre opens then it shuts off after 5 seconds

2) The cassette does nothing but blinks a red LED exactly 9 times.

cant find any info anywhere, tried the usual Google, Yahoo searches.....

Ideally need to find a fault codes list, only other way is to try contacting Italy....

Thought I'd ask as no harm in trying....

Thanks again for you time.:)

Jackbill
10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
By the way, when I say believe their on a multi-system that is because cannot trace pipework due to inaccessible and the outside of the building has 5.....yes 5 Ariagel outdoor units, 2 of which are multis.....

Had never heard of Ariagel before this site and to be honest dont want to.....

I beleive De Longi now own Ariagel?

PLEASE give me a Daikin or Mitsi anytime, now I know why we refuse to install C%*p...

Thnaks again, hopefully there is someone out there with my info....

Brian_UK
10-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Model numbers would be helpful.

install monkey
14-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Ariagel S P A Italy
Weyvurn Pl , Weyvern Park
Guildford
Surrey
GU3 1LZ
United Kingdom

0843 266 9807
Business Type: Air Conditioning Systems (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/Surrey/Air_Conditioning_Systems/)
Read more at http://www.mylocalservices.co.uk/Surrey/Air_Conditioning_Systems/82249/Ariagel_S_P_A_Italy.html#J3Tez5VdfzvEM3r1.99
uk office
for the wall mount check the limit switch on the swing motor as on daikins etc they have to make a cam switch before starting, for the cassette, try pulling the drain plug, then check for external condensate pump limit switches [
QUOTE=Jackbill;267179]Hi Everyone

Is there anybody out there who has any information on Ariagel fault codes please?

Having a bit of a nightmare as they are located in a GP/Doctors surgery so time is limited when i can get into them. Have managed to access a wall Mounted Unit which I believe is on a multi system with a Ceiling Cassette(looks approx 3.5kw as 600mmx600mm).

1) The Wall Mount turns on, lovre opens then it shuts off after 5 seconds

2) The cassette does nothing but blinks a red LED exactly 9 times.

cant find any info anywhere, tried the usual Google, Yahoo searches.....

Ideally need to find a fault codes list, only other way is to try contacting Italy....

Thought I'd ask as no harm in trying....

Thanks again for you time.:)[/QUOTE]