PDA

View Full Version : Interview questions

zimbo
04-01-2006, 05:44 PM
I have just returned to the uk from holiday and been on a couple of interviews, and was asked some ac related questions that were vary basic, just was wondering what sort of questions people have been asked, i thought they would have made them harder than the ones i had. does What sort of questions have you been asked?

Zimbo

Steve Wright
04-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Zimbo

As a person who hires you would be surprised how many don't know the basics. If you give me your email i can send you some that we ask.

Steve Wright CM

rbartlett
04-01-2006, 07:47 PM
they always always ask "whats superheat and how do you measure it?"

cheers

richard

phil68
04-01-2006, 08:18 PM
1. Do you have a current driving licence?

2. When can you start?

:D :D :D

Argus
04-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Sometimes they ask, "Where do you see yourself in 2 years?"

Correct answer: "Doing your job".

________
XJ13 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Jaguar_XJ13)

Argus
04-01-2006, 09:20 PM
One plonker once asked me what got me out of bed in the mornings.....
________
penny stocks (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

phil68
04-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Bugger, so that's why I didn't get that job. I answered 'because her husband comes home from his night shift at eight o'clock':D :D :D

eggs
04-01-2006, 10:22 PM
can you carry that length of spiral up a ladder Lad?

cheers

eggs

Argus
05-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Bugger, so that's why I didn't get that job. I answered 'because her husband comes home from his night shift at eight o'clock':D :D :D

No, the correct answer, delivered po-faced is, "The alarm clock".

Under no circumstances should you crack a smile when delivering the obvious fact.
________
Toyota GZ engine specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_GZ_engine)

praveen
02-04-2008, 09:08 AM
hey do u people gimme idea,wat a B.tech meachanical engineer,five year experience in data center & equipment cooling products should get in terms of job salary package in ur countries.Right now m getting 45K INR monthly in india.

The MG Pony
02-04-2008, 11:43 PM
hey do u people gimme idea,wat a B.tech meachanical engineer,five year experience in data center & equipment cooling products should get in terms of job salary package in ur countries.Right now m getting 45K INR monthly in india.

This really is not the appropriet thread for such a thing don't you thinK? Perhaps start a new thread?

Makeit go Right
04-04-2008, 05:48 PM

I think (not really sure though) you're supposed to say, "I often wake just before the alarm clock and jump out of bed with a spring in my step, anxious to take on the new day. I just can't wait to get to work and help my team-mates with our current projects. Life is so exciting."

Now that is a plonker

nh3wizard
04-04-2008, 06:48 PM
I always liked "Why do you think your good enough to work for my company" I always wanted to respond with " Whats make you think your company is good enough for me to work for":)

Latte
04-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Obviously i dont go to interviews ;) but am told :-

1) Common one is to describe what to do on an a/c maintenance. Most engineers go through a long list about checking amp draws, running on cooling and heat checking pressure, all the usual bull but then forgetting "CLEAN THE FILTERS" Dont try to overeach, if they are asking a question in an interview they are not looking for war and peace just simple, straight to to point answers and remember to start with the basics
2) Whats a mitsi P8 Fault

keep it short, simple and if you dont know, dont be afraid to day i dont know buy i would know where to get that info from

Regards

Fatboy

ppmraju
07-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Hello !

This is Raju, New member, plz mail me all basic interview questions for HVAC .
Thanks u,
ini2ini@yahoo.com

brianubaldo
08-09-2008, 07:03 AM
I have just returned to the uk from holiday and been on a couple of interviews, and was asked some ac related questions that were vary basic, just was wondering what sort of questions people have been asked, i thought they would have made them harder than the ones i had. does What sort of questions have you been asked?

Zimbo

hi there,

the most commonly asked question during interviews:

1. How many experienced you had
2. Expalin the Refrigeration Cycle
3. Expalin the Electrical systems
- defend on the company if it is industrial or home
appliances only.
4. What can you contribute in this company

NOTE: THE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION IS; "WHAT BRANDY OR BEER DO YOU DRINK AND HOW MANY CAN YOU DRINK..":)

IF THE INTERVIEWER ASKED THIS LAST QUESTION IT MEANS YOUR INN..:cool: GOOD LUCK IN BRO..

richardb14
10-09-2008, 10:06 PM
fridge guys are so thin on the ground up here that its usually a case of:-

1, how much do you want?
2, when can you start?