PDA

View Full Version : hubbard/zanotti controller info required

kool moves
04-10-2012, 11:41 AM
does anyone know what the passcode is to access the controller parameters on the hubbard zanotti zero 25s, got one a dual system that displays pas when you try to get into yhe parameters, all the manuals i have do not list this code.

Thanks Steve

Top_cat
05-10-2012, 06:37 PM
PAS (password) 321. Try that mate.

incar
16-01-2013, 01:23 PM
does anyone know what the passcode is to access the controller parameters on the hubbard zanotti zero 25s, got one a dual system that displays pas when you try to get into yhe parameters, all the manuals i have do not list this code.

Thanks Steve

DO YOU SOLVED THE PROBLEM?? I can help you

vtmpnate
17-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Hi Steve. There are actually two passwords, depending on the version of software used. Press the "prg" button for around 5 seconds, until "PAS" appears on the display. Press the "set" button until "PAS" on the display starts blinking. Press the up button until "11" is displayed then press "set" button again to confirm password. The first parameter (I think its "FuS") will come up after password is accepted.

To be on the safe side, switch the cab command off and on again after each parameter change.

Thanks Steve

incar
18-01-2013, 02:06 PM
HELLO

At the same time you start the machine by pressing the PRG, it is the procedure as dixell or elwell controller.

bYE