PDA

View Full Version : coldservice and morrison

jjthefridge
26-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi,

Thought i'd look on here yesterday to see what people are saying about the above, to find deleted as not relevant, well personally i find it very relevant as i got made redundant from Cold service in June, so as you can see i have a personal interest and it panned out as i told them, thought it may last a bit longer.

Feel sorry for those who may loose their jobs, but then again nobody bothered about me and i was out of work for couple of months, not a nice feeling.

I have no doubt that this may get deleted.

See Ya

J.J.:rolleyes:

tony--1
27-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Yh don't know how it's not relevant to anyone who works in supermarket refrigeration .

Moneyhell
28-09-2012, 11:35 AM
The lads should be OK but those getting transferred so quickly after the disruption of the tender a few months ago, that sucks for them.

Coldservice handed back Morrisons and M&S to focus on install and their local service work / distribution centre work.

Who knows if it is the right thing for them to do but, at least Peter Grimes is making decisions about the future of his business after removing his managing director, rather than being dictated to by the supermarkets.

With Honeywell now gone from the refrigeration world in the UK (apart from a few M&S stores), that is now two of the bigger companies that have been removed or removed themselves this year. :confused:

wheresmyspanner
02-10-2012, 06:54 PM
It seems this: http://www.maintenance-management.com/userfiles/MML_Contract_Terms_and_Conditions_V13.pdf could be part of the problem