PDA

View Full Version : Thermoking Md-200 Guarded Access

Ronyx
26-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Hello,

I just recently changed the processor on this thermoking, but I'm still getting code #77. I was told I needed to do a factory reset and to do that i needed to go into guarded access. Thing is I don't know how to enter guarded access. I have looked everywhere to no avail, if anybody knows the steps on how to enter guarded access I would be very thankful!

This is the control panel that I have, except it has the T logo button where the one on the picture has a button missing.

http://images.prom.ua/83947_w640_h640_ya_thermo_king_md_rd_kd_bu.jpg

Top_cat
01-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Using the circular arrow scroll through to cycle sentry and set it to "off" then scroll through to DDR and press and hold the TK button. You are then in guarded access. To access "super guarded access" you then scroll to DDR and press and hold the TK button again, but by the looks of that cab control it doesn't look like its an SR unit, so I wouldn't think it has guarded access through the cab control. In which case you would probably need to perform a "cold start"

2 questions: what model of TK fridge is it? And who told you that you need guarded access? Is it by any chance an old KD2?

T_C

clivemtk
01-10-2012, 09:42 PM
that is a tg v