PDA

View Full Version : Reefer Generator question

Racer57
25-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and hoping someone can help me with some information. I have what I believe is a former sea container generator that performs land duty now on an Arizona ranch. It has been shutting down due to verified failure of the hi-temp. shut down sensor. The Perkins 4.108 diesel engine has approx 7300 hrs since rebuild and has always performed flawlessly. Parts for the engine are easy to come by, not so much for the add-ons that make it a generator. I have virtually no data or info on the YORK/Borg-Warner 21kw unit but know it powers a Fidelity asynchronous generator. I am looking for a replacement Thermo King hi-temp sensor and a manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated such as what model this is, when was it manufactured, parts literature, etc...

Racer57
01-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm going to post some other photos of the unit hoping it will help identify this thing. I was told it might have been a power plant for sea worthy reefer-unit. I have had NO success on any website or search engine finding any components for the control panel or external sensors.