PDA

View Full Version : Samsung DVM111 network error

ChrisUK
14-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge of Samsung DVM111 systems, although the system works satisfactory the Centralized Controller is showing a Network Error (all indoors shown in pink) causing timeclock operation not to function.

Could someone possibly shed some light on the best possible way to check this system as I have limited knowledge of Samsung equipment, I'm not sure if its just a case of checking the interconnecting wiring between controller/indoors and am struggling to find any information online.

thanks

install monkey
14-09-2012, 08:08 PM
http://www.gallantairconditioning.com/technical-manuals-and-catalogues.html
try here for manuals

goldpau
15-09-2012, 07:04 PM
if its the DMS pc type of centralised controller then first thing to do is a classic reboot, find the power supply to the DMS (has its own supply), switch off for 2 mins then power up again, worked for us on a fairly large DVM3 system where the timing schedules werent working at all, despite several calls to technical with over phone advice, Samsung engineer couldnt work it out and we were on the verge of booking a Samsung visit, as a last thought i turned it off and back on and it worked! - well worth a try!

Com Tech
26-09-2012, 04:32 PM
The first thing to check with a centralised control is to ensure yourI nterface board in the condensor is not in error and you can see all the units set to be centralised control.
This will establish whether it is a controls fault or a system fault.
Do you have a DMS or an Snet mini? The best thing would be to re-track the system you won't lose what you've already saved just verify what your controller can see.

Hope this helps