PDA

View Full Version : Mc Quay mng 168.2 se st screw. loading/unloading settings

stufus
13-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Hi gents .
Back again
Looking for the settings as per above as the settings in the manuall i have are not doing what they should
no. load pulses - 6
no. unload pulses -9

pulse time 0.2s
min pulse period 30s
max pulse period 150s

unloading
pulse time 0.4s
min pulse period 1s
max pulse period 150s

first pulse timing
loading 1s
unloading 0.8s

Can anyone verify or correct these figures as these issues are causing a major fooking head ache.
cheers
Stu

install monkey
13-09-2012, 08:49 PM
where did u get the manual from?- ive searched through mcquays site,trolling for manuals for me paddy mate and no joy!- are u dragging that job out for a bit of overtime?- things you do to stay away from squarking kids:confused:

stufus
13-09-2012, 08:57 PM
The manual is the one that came with the chiller.
There's two of these on the site two circuit's each chiller, one of the compressors was replaced and this loading issue was spotted by one of the lads i work with.
We had a mooch around the other three circuits and they all have loading/unloading issues.
And as per usual McQuay aren't being very forthcoming with a straight fookin answer.
Cheers
Stu

install monkey
13-09-2012, 09:16 PM
could you scan it and upload it for us, not that i know anything about mcquays, just for storing on me hard drive, as toilet literature:o

stufus
13-09-2012, 10:30 PM
No chance.:p

airmate
14-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi,

Sorry just was going through some other Mcquay stuff and read your thread, hope you already found your settings but from seeing from the settings above they are wrong thus issues with loading and unloading. let me know if you still need help.

stufus
14-12-2012, 10:29 PM
They are the commissioning settings as provided and set by McQuay.
Had them back to site and they said it was fine, bollox to that it's still not running correctly.
What setting's would you recommend??
Cheers
Stu

screw1
19-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi Stu,
have a look at the attached file.
The most important thing is to use a current clamp to adjust and check the pulse time settings.
Hope this helps.

gipair
23-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Your settings are o.k. Where is your problem ?