PDA

View Full Version : trane rtab211

install monkey
06-09-2012, 02:10 PM
displays chiller mod to option mod comm failure

Grizzly
06-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Failure 412.
CPM (1U1) has lost its connection to CSR (1U2).
I have sent some info that may help.
Grizzly

install monkey
06-09-2012, 06:47 PM
thanks grizzly, a bit of reading to do before i go back to furthur diagnose- i had 110v on each fused input on modules but i was a bit busy swapping condenser fans on a quoted job, so will pop back next week
cant give u any rep points for that as i need to spread them out:confused:

Failure 412.
Grizzly

moideen
07-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Failure 412.
Grizzly
Hi grizzly,
I have seen the same alarm from last two year on the display of one of my RTAA chiller. With this alarm chiller is working normally.

Moideen-Dubai

ALFONSOTHAWE
07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Disable external lockout on settings that alarm will dissapear

ALFONSOTHAWE
07-09-2012, 11:39 AM
That's if you are not using external controls BMS

install monkey
07-09-2012, 05:26 PM
hi moideen unfortunatly as soon as you reset the alarm,history then it flags up and disables circuit A
Hi grizzly,
I have seen the same alarm from last two year on the display of one of my RTAA chiller. With this alarm chiller is working normally.

Moideen-Dubai

moideen
07-09-2012, 06:25 PM
hi moideen unfortunatly as soon as you reset the alarm,history then it flags up and disables circuit A
hi install, you mean disable or enable.rtaa circuit A&B are working without tripping.

install monkey
07-09-2012, 06:47 PM
with circuit a and b enabled to run on the tracer, if the demand is there then when it asks for circuit a to run then the fault message occurs, when i go into custom report i get the option to reset fault history on circuit a then circuit b then an option to do a reset of the chiller, after completing all 3 resets it still wont allow circuit a to run, circuit b starts up and runs ok, nothing has been touched on the chiller, all cabling between modules appear ok, all fuses on pcs ok, 110v on each,ok

install monkey
20-09-2012, 08:39 PM
update on system- after visiting site to bash filters, decoy - to check that chiller armed with info off grizzly(ta) bloody thing all working , no alarms , so possibly external component causing grounding that has since dried out.
did check the signing in book to see if anyone has visited and i was the last visitor. back on site in january so will moniter