PDA

View Full Version : Rock and Hard place any tips.

David Foster
04-09-2012, 08:50 PM
First of hi all yes I'm new here so hello I came across this site whilst trying to find answers yesterday.
Now a little bit of background history, I'm a plumber/gas engineer and I hold my F-Gas ticket which my F-Gas ticket is a year old.
Now my problem I installed one air conditioning unit a year ago and that was it. The problem I have is that my works office wants me to service it's units a year later and three of them have faults. Two fujitsu one being a wall unit the other being a ceiling cassette then the other is Daikin.
The wall unit is leaking water on investigation today the small pipe appears to be disconnected connecting to the condensate pipe but sadly I have not got any manuals for any of the units at works office. So I have not been able to locate its placement. The unit in question is ASY12ASGCW.
The ceiling cassette has flashing error codes which I did manage to work out the fault code but has misplaced my paper work identifying it so I'm back to the beginning the code is 6 green and 7 red.
The Daikin I have not yet looked at as I'm already stressed enough as it is.
So far I have tried getting hold off Fujitsu technical but not managed to get hold off them, also was told they do free training events and not managed to get any more info from them.
The F-Gas training was 2 weeks long and I didn't feel I learned enough from it for trouble shooting plus all I can remember from it after a year is how to vacuum a system and drain down and the reverse.
The Fujitsu site does not have the manuals I'm looking for either and a web search has not helped me source them either.
Can anyone help me at all ?
Thanks in advanced if you can.