PDA

View Full Version : Daewoo frsu20dcb

bishop672003
02-09-2012, 04:50 PM
I require the service manual for this as ive been hunting all afternoon and have had no luck!!!
the fridge is falling to a temparture of 6.2 after 30 mins of testing, ive cleaned out the compressor and coil as this was heavily covered in dust, just need the service manual to work off, its my own fridge and im a heating engineer so i kinda understand how these work but i dont want to damage anything by pulling things apart without the manual,,,

can anyone help!

thanks

Paul

install monkey
02-09-2012, 04:58 PM
check it aint froze up and prove indoor fan operates- as for the fridge side- you shouldnt touch it, but as for stripping it down to inspect the evap,fans,etc thats ok
you cant work on refrigeration systems without f gas qualifications - as like i cant touch gas on boilers
good luck
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ei6vs0q1qqpn183

bishop672003
02-09-2012, 05:44 PM
check it aint froze up and prove indoor fan operates- as for the fridge side- you shouldnt touch it, but as for stripping it down to inspect the evap,fans,etc thats ok
you cant work on refrigeration systems without f gas qualifications - as like i cant touch gas on boilers
good luck
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ei6vs0q1qqpn183

Thanks but the manual isnt for my model ive already found that one, i have inspected and proved the fans are operating but the fridge doesnt seem to be fanning enough if that make sense?

install monkey
02-09-2012, 06:13 PM
its the only manual ive got as ive got that fridge, as for not fanning enough- as long as your freezer isnt overloaded and airways are clear,then possibly froze up, tonto is the man for this

ademps
02-09-2012, 07:30 PM
greetings bishop.your evaporator fan is faulty.i have the same model fridge .fried my head for a week fan was working every time i went near it.took out the fan & plugged it into a 220 v source.ran for 5 min then stopped.cut in a few mins later .same story.bought new fan online .perfectsince. www.buyspares.co.uk. £40ish .regards ademps

rainbow
20-09-2012, 06:54 PM
greetings bishop.your evaporator fan is faulty.i have the same model fridge .fried my head for a week fan was working every time i went near it.took out the fan & plugged it into a 220 v source.ran for 5 min then stopped.cut in a few mins later .same story.bought new fan online .perfectsince. www.buyspares.co.uk. £40ish .regards ademps

Hi,

How do access the evaporater fan? And if you know, how do you access the motor fan? I'm not sure which one isn't working...it's the fan at the top of the freezer that isn't working...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks