PDA

View Full Version : Coolpack manual

masterpxs
31-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Hi there,

I just overview almost all the contents in tools and calculators thread. Most of the recommendation is coolpack. Im so curious thats why i download it and i found that this tool is very useful. I want to study this software into further level but it will takes time. I just want to know if anyone has a manual of this software aside from the manual that is indicated in help. Manual which shows from the heat load calculation until selection of equipments...

Thanks in advance!!!

Teuria
31-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Hi

I copy this text from coolpack/help/general.

"If you received CoolPack on CD-rom you can find the documentation (in MS-Word and
PDF formats) in the folder named "Documents" on the CD-rom. The documentation can also be downloaded from our homepage on www.et.dtu.dk/CoolPack."

masterpxs
01-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Thanks Teuria but i cannot access the links above.. Maybe they change the site?

Brian_UK
01-09-2012, 11:12 PM
There is an old tutorial which may been of use...
http://tinyurl.com/c99jbvu

masterpxs
03-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks Brian....
But do we have other manuals aside from that? thanks again...

Josip
03-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi, masterpxs :)

Thanks Brian....
But do we have other manuals aside from that? thanks again...

No, this one is for this software and there you have a lot of exercisers to play with ..... for heat load calculation and equipment selection you must look for another big pile of books ... unfortunately, there is no a single book with all you want to know ...

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
03-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Remember that Coolpack was originally developed free of charge but is now part of a financial organisation so manuals etc are not readily available.