PDA

View Full Version : can't post, forbidden words

recover
15-08-2012, 04:37 PM
So the post below won't post in the AC section, I get a message saying something about forbidden words and URLs. but I cant find a forbidden word list, there are no naughty words, and no URLs. I would post the post in question below, but it won't post.

thank you

recover
15-08-2012, 04:50 PM
forgive me for troublshooting this way, but I wanted to post parts of the post to see what parts are not allowed. must be some bug, cause it's a seemingly common bunch of words.
-------------------
first paragraphs

Hi. I'm a physicist who has a bunch of refrigeration equipment and an HVAC license, but

little experience except for a few custom sytems I've built, servicing the AC units to

rental property that I own, and my own antique vehicles, and a few friends and family who

badger me.

Would you experienced experts consider a plan I have, before I complete the intall. I

haven't plumbed it yet, but am otherwise ready to.

recover
15-08-2012, 04:54 PM
third paragraph has the problem.... first sentence

So I'm reno-vating a 197_3 R-v and installed 2x Dom-etic 110 volt 14,000 btu split mo-bile

units, condensers below de_ck.

stufus
15-08-2012, 05:09 PM
So I'm renovating a 1973 RV and installed 2 domestic 110v 14000 btu split mobile units, condensers below deck

Post's OK for me:)

Cheers
Stu

recover
15-08-2012, 05:30 PM
OK, its one of the split words -

It's mo-bile , curious.

The Viking
15-08-2012, 05:32 PM
mobile

recover
15-08-2012, 05:39 PM
the full word mo-bile wont post for me, probably cause Im a new member.

thanks

Grizzly
15-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Logically that is exactly why you cannot post the word mobile, recover.
That is I assume because historically the forum has been spammed with hundreds of mobile phone references from tossers trying to sell them.
So if you find a word that you cannot post stick several Astrix's in the word.
Most of us like stufus will understand or at least ask.
Grizzly

Josip
15-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi, recover :)

So the post below won't post in the AC section, I get a message saying something about forbidden words and URLs. but I cant find a forbidden word list, there are no naughty words, and no URLs. I would post the post in question below, but it won't post.

thank you

Welcome to RE forums ... seems you succeed with your post within AC section

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?36622-Two-smaller-condensers-instead-of-one-larger

Best regards, Josip :)