PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a free worker for a bit??

French Fox
14-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi,
I was a Domestic / Commercial fridge engineer last on the tools in the early 90's - easy life - just 12/22/502.
After that I went into industrial design, flooded R717 and all that. But been out of the game entirely now for 10 or more years.
Still registered as MInstR though.

I've recently passed my FGas and have picked up most of the tools I need to get started again.

What I would really like is to work alongside an engineer for a few weeks at a time so as to get back into the groove & increase my experience and confidence again. Happy in both service or installation (ideally service though). Commercial Fridge, Air conditioning and Transport Fridge all of interest as is vehicle air conditioning.

I'm 45 with a family and living in France, I intend to set up here at some point, so I wouldn't be competition for whomever was good enough to let me ride next to them in the van for a few weeks at a time?

I can sort my own accomodation and I'm happy to be in any area, although midlands would be ideal as I could stay with family there. I enjoy a beer and a laugh but I'm genuinely interested in helping and learning what i've forgotten over the years.

If there is anyone out there genuinely willing to help & happy with a bit of company on the road for a few weeks each time I would be very pleased to hear from you - Holiday in sunny France in return a guarantee!!

Cheers & thanks for reading.
French Fox.

cadwaladr
15-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Hi,
I was a Domestic / Commercial fridge engineer last on the tools in the early 90's - easy life - just 12/22/502.
After that I went into industrial design, flooded R717 and all that. But been out of the game entirely now for 10 or more years.
Still registered as MInstR though.pity your not further north would be interested in some help

I've recently passed my FGas and have picked up most of the tools I need to get started again.

What I would really like is to work alongside an engineer for a few weeks at a time so as to get back into the groove & increase my experience and confidence again. Happy in both service or installation (ideally service though). Commercial Fridge, Air conditioning and Transport Fridge all of interest as is vehicle air conditioning.

I'm 45 with a family and living in France, I intend to set up here at some point, so I wouldn't be competition for whomever was good enough to let me ride next to them in the van for a few weeks at a time?

I can sort my own accomodation and I'm happy to be in any area, although midlands would be ideal as I could stay with family there. I enjoy a beer and a laugh but I'm genuinely interested in helping and learning what i've forgotten over the years.

If there is anyone out there genuinely willing to help & happy with a bit of company on the road for a few weeks each time I would be very pleased to hear from you - Holiday in sunny France in return a guarantee!!

Cheers & thanks for reading.
French Fox.pity you cannot get further north manchester area

French Fox
28-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Hi Cadwaladr,
I'm happy to come up to North Manchester - no problem.
Will mean a B&B for a week, but that's ok if you can find me some work that will get my bain working again and improve my experience / confidence?? What did you have in mind??

Is there any way to PM on here??

Cheers
French Fox.