PDA

View Full Version : York SYS 1 - Suction Pressure Limiting SYS 2 - Lockout: Sensor Fail: Suct. Press

Hriverol
01-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Hello..
My name is Hilberto and I am from Belize. I have a York YCIV0207 chiller and 2 days ago it started with the following errors.
SYS 1 - Suction Pressure Limiting
SYS 2 - Lockout: Sensor Fail: Suct. Press

I do a manual reset of system 1 and it works fine the entire day but as soon as the days end and the air handlers turn off, the chiller turns off and the error messages appear.

In Belize we dont have any qualified engineers to revise and deal with the chiller. Please your help would be greatly appreciated. Below is the specs for my chiller. Thank you.

Hilberto9137

JIMPANSY
02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi Hilberto
There are a number of reasons for this type of fault, putting the two together would suggest something common, i.e water flow, it would be worth checking to see if the chilled pump is turning off without a drop signal to stop the chiller, the faults experience can be caused by a low chilled flow, would be worth checking the flow switch as well.

yorkman_gr
03-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Hilberto inside the manual you can find the remote on-off contacts just make sure before you stop the load first you stop the chiller and then the load, if you dont chance the way how the chiller starts and stop i am afraid you are looking to a big troubles coming on your way

mark957
04-08-2012, 09:21 AM
To add to previous posts. 2 controls the low-pressure transducers and the associated electrical connections, in particular the plug fittings near the transducer. this to the error of transducer failure. hello and good work.

yorkman_gr
04-08-2012, 03:01 PM
hi Mark yes that as well, although i haven't face such a failure yet i know that the suction sensors ( superheat ) having trouble i think transducer failure can be from vibrations and the back spin of the compressor