PDA

View Full Version : Unisab II keyboard

Denis Ryzhkov
28-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi, all !
We have the problem with our Unisab II control system:
- Dsn`t work left part of pushbuttons of control panel. System not react to touches the buttons in all modes.
I need (best case) pinout of keyboard connector or any information about keyboard connection or circuit diagrams of keyboard.
Thank you.

Grizzly
28-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi Denis.
Welcome to the forum.
I doubt you will get what you are asking for. the only reference related to your problem I can find is that a new door with Keyboard and display is available!

Good luck anyway.
Grizzly

Josip
28-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi, Denis, :)

welcome to RE forums ...

Hi, all !
We have the problem with our Unisab II control system:
- Dsn`t work left part of pushbuttons of control panel. System not react to touches the buttons in all modes.
I need (best case) pinout of keyboard connector or any information about keyboard connection or circuit diagrams of keyboard.
Thank you.

I agree with Grizlly ... way out is to order new door with keyboard (Part No. 1573.007) ... I'm working with Unisab II for many years, but never saw circuit diagram neither for mother board nor for door of Unisab II ...

... right side is operational and your compressor is capable to run in auto/remote mode and if you need you can stop it via red button ...

... another way to control that compressor via Multisab i.e. another compressor's Unisab II (of course if you have it) ....

Anyway, good luck.

Best regards, Josip :)