PDA

View Full Version : Manitowak sd1303w won't get out of clean cycle

Aok-knight
26-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Hi,
Steps I have taken so far:
** I moved the toggle switch from on to off to on
** Clean the magnet and made sure the flap and the magnet touch each other.
When I came to work today I realized the ice machine wasnt on. Usually if you turn it off and on, it comes on within a few secs. This time it didn't do that. So I turned the breaker off and waited a few minutes and turned it on again. This time it came on but noticed the compressor didn't come on. Also, usually the machine will drain the water and than the compressor kicks in. It wont drain the water or anything just kept running the water. Only the yellow clean light and the curtain light is ON on the control board. I cleaned the magnet on the curtain and I could hear the drain valve opened and started draining the water and refilling the bin. Now it just drains and refills and water pump keeps on running.
By the way, when the machine initially came on, it blew a lot of air out though the water line. I got a local handyman to come and look at the machine and he told me it the control board cause it wasnt following the proper cycle like draining the water, cleaning cycle and ice cycle. But after he left I got the drain cycle to come on and it was always on the cleaning cycle anyway. Now my question is, before I spend almost 700.00 on the control board, could there be something else wrong with it? or I am screwed. Is there any place you can by a used or refurbished control board? Please answer.