PDA

View Full Version : Fugitsu - 5yrs warranty (standard)

Makeit go Right
23-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Daikin and Mitsi only give 5yrs to their favourites, the D1 buyers (companies buying lots of kit, rather than being particularly skilled), and those buying less of their kit get the meagre 3yrs warranty of parts. Always an unfair playing field and customers would naturally tend to go with the DIers for the extra warranty (assuming they know about it).

Well, FG Eurofred have this incentive scheme going, which gets you points and points make prizes. Not a great deal, but if you are anyway buying Fujitsu equipment, why not register and get a few points. So, I did. Why not.

And today I got this email which is very interesting....
"Any equipment purchased since your date of registration in the Comfort Club Incentive Programme is eligible for the 5 Years warranty."

Not based on lots of purchases: you could register and buy one system, and that has 5yrs warranty on it. Well, put that in your pipe, Daikin and Mitsi!

So, I have 5yrs on Fujitsu kit, now, whether I buy it from Eurofred or one of their distributors. Useful, even if I do not get tons of points and useful prizes. 5yrs.... hmmmm,
I like it.

Thought I'd mention it here, in case anyone is planning to buy their kit. First register for free on this Comfort thing and add 2yrs warranty onto the kit. Worth it, eh?

install monkey
23-07-2012, 06:51 PM
usually terms of the warranty state: system must be regularly serviced by a trained/approved service agent- but worth a go if ur pot dies!:)

frank
23-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Does Fuji kit last 5 years ?? :D

Only joking.....

install monkey
23-07-2012, 07:44 PM
dont worry it may be under warranty!:D
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/avatars/noavatar.giftasbid (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/member.php?64668-tasbid)

Location AustraliaFujitsu R410A indoor unit blowing cold air. Why??

Makeit go Right
30-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Blimey, Thought you might be interested in the info.
(Guess I should have stayed with the Olympics, eh?)