PDA

View Full Version : Arneg Brema 5 freezer snowy products and shelving

iceytom
20-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Has anyone experienced problems with new installations of these cabinets,having issues with snow on shelving and products back panels building up of snowy/ice but is only in centre of case appears to be from too much condensation when on defrost,defrost termination 6degrees,defrost time,half an hour ever 6hours have tried 8hours.All doors are sealing ok and no air is getting into cabinet.
Have tried fans on during defrost but made no difference Langer come out to have a look twice and changed some settings defrost termination up and down position of probes ext and blaming of some products and some B/S but now Langer are no longer trading so no back up from them now any help please.

Luke collins
23-08-2012, 09:35 PM
We have the same problem with lots of cases. I am not sure why they do this as I have seen some facing each other in a store and one side ice on the ice cream tubs and the other island is clear. I think it may be mixing air on a run of cases on defrost if they are staggered. Sainsburys have the same issues on there none arneg cases although they use solid infills on the shelfs ie plastic sheet which is helping. Good luck keep me posted if you find a solution.

Luke collins
20-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Update. We found making the shelves solid ie insert plastic sheets under the effected produce helps and also do not restart the e vap fans until the coil is say -5 of after a defrost helps keep the moisture in the air flow down. I think still the defrost power is too aggressive causing the defrosted ice to boil off when it hits the hit element.