PDA

View Full Version : redundancy

jjthefridge
17-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi Guys,

Well Coldservice won Morrisons for 3.5 years and i get made redundant, bugger, job offer coming ???? any one know of companies preferably Devon/Cornwall looking for engineers, or mum lives in Sussex so could work from there if needed

Any leads much appreciated

e-mail jjthefridge68 @ aol.com

cheers

j.j.

Grizzly
17-07-2012, 10:43 PM
I will keep my eyes and ears open for you JJ.
Sadly all is very, very quiet at the moment.
Where is the sunshine when we need it/
Grizzly

Moneyhell
18-07-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm in the same boat (although only at risk at the moment) but in a different part of the country.

It is tough out there but I hope you find something mate.

essex boy
18-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Have you tried Capital Cooling in Broxburn. just taken on a #### load of work, dont know if any in youre area though. Good luck. plenty of jobs and contacts on the job section of this site though

charlie patt
18-07-2012, 08:32 PM
we will take on another engineer early next year, if any good just call the only other one looking was cornwall cooling services but that was earlier in year, if that no good speak to the guys at mgs truro they no most of what happens in devons poor neighbour sorry guys but there is not many cornish left to take the p out of ta charlie

maca1990
19-07-2012, 04:39 PM
JJ,

I do lot of work in the Refrigeration sector and Might have some clients you would be intrested in.

Pop me a private message and I can inbox you my email address.

All the best

NIKK38
22-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Space Engineering, looking for an engineer - Devon, Cornwall. Details on company web site, or message me for a contact number.

jjthefridge
22-07-2012, 09:39 PM
JJ,

I do lot of work in the Refrigeration sector and Might have some clients you would be intrested in.

Pop me a private message and I can inbox you my email address.

All the best
hi,
my e-mail address is jjthefridge68@aol.com

cheers

j.j.