PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Controller Problem

Pingo
08-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi All
I hope someone can help me out?

On a site i have a MJ103 MTRA central controller, which is the older version of the G50 controller.

The controller shows it is in malfunction because the green on/off status lamp is continually blinking, however no faults are shown on the malfunction log monitor or in the history of the malfunction log (last fault was 2 weeks ago when one of the VRF units was tripping on a 1302 fault, but this was reset and everything was left working OK)

The controller runs 3 xVRFs PURY P250-YMF-C and 1 Split unit PUHZ-RP250YKA. I have checked each unit, all running OK with no fault codes on any of the units.

To check that the controller can receive faults I switched off one of the PURY P250 which then gave a series of faults onto the central controller. After switching back on the PURY, I was able to reset the controller and clear the faults from the malfunction screen but the status green lamp is still blinking.
Tried to clear the fault lamp by switching every thing off then on again etc but still no good.

I know that there is a link to a Trend BMS system which also shows that the VRF system is in fault, but i can not see how this can cause the MJ103 central controller to be in fault.

Regards Bob

install monkey
08-07-2012, 11:55 AM
try disconnecting the bms link to see if that clears it

JoeAT50A
09-07-2012, 03:42 AM
To check that the controller can receive faults I switched off one of the PURY P250 which then gave a series of faults onto the central controller. After switching back on the PURY, I was able to reset the controller and clear the faults from the malfunction screen but the status green lamp is still blinking.
Regards Bob

What is the series of faults? 6607 (No ACK)? or others?
Try most suspected outdoor unit's or all 3xPURY's SW2-3 to ON and at that same time power reset.