PDA

View Full Version : Samsung aqv12asan ruined during installation

ilian
07-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi!
I got a new aqv12asa air conditioner. The guy that was installing it miss connected the cables and now I've got the dreaded E101 error.

I took out both the indoor and outdoor unit PCBs and am attempting to repair them. I replaced two optocoupleres on both ends (the receivers) that were brown, but I still got the E101 error.

Does anyone have an idea where I should look next? I checked all the varistors as well as diodes and resistors that part of the comm...

Can anyone give me an up to date service manual... My indoor unit uses: DB93-5536A.

I know it's just easyer to have the guy that installed it fix it, but he is a young guy and I don't want to cause him too much trouble.

Thanks in advance!

ilian
12-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Guys,
after a lot of digging it seems that the comm circuits on both the inside and outside units are fine, they seem very well protected from incorrect connections.

But the problem persists. When I turn on the air conditioner it sends power to the outside unit and disconnects it in 10-15 seconds.

I tried reentering the code for the model: 012877-17521D
no change.

Is there anything else I can do?

install monkey
12-07-2012, 08:55 PM
have you checked the interconnecting is correct- make sure the signal wire isnt switched-ie jointed in any isolator as opposed to using a pole
service manual for ya
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?zixtrqo1h8gbn71